Newborn Baby Sleep Fixed Position & Anti Roll Pillow
The fantastic Ultimate Vent Sleep System combines the benefits of a crib wedge and a vented sleep positioner to provide your baby with a comfortable and firm night’s rest. The crib wedge is specially designed to help digestion and ease breathing and the air vent bumpers help keep your little one cool and snug.
Mesh material is soft to the touch and also allows air to pass through to help reduce the risk of overheating, making a cozy area for your little one to sleep peacefully
- The Ultimate Vent Sleep System is used for the recommended back sleeping position only.
- Cradles your baby comfortably while sleeping or resting.
- The crib wedge feature elevates the baby’s head to help ease breathing enhance digestion, and reduce reflux.
- The “Turn Head” tab encourages caregivers to turn the infant’s head each night, helping to reduce the risk of a flat head syndrome (Positional Plagiocephaly).
- Tab functions as a reminder of the baby’s precious head position. Switch the position of tab each evening to ensure that baby’s head is alternated daily.
- Air vent bumpers provide constant airflow to help reduce the risk of overheating while sleeping.
- Fully adjustable for a snug fit and longer use as your baby grows.
- Curved bumpers conform to the baby’s natural shape.
- Combines firm foam support for comfort
- Cradle Your Baby In Comfort & Support
- A sleeping pad positioned higher than the other parts of the head, can help smooth the baby’s breathing and can help digestion, reduce the incidence of spits.
- Sleeping mats made of 100% cotton velvet, machine washable, soft, and comfortable to ensure your baby’s comfort, the curved armrests can prevent the baby from slipping off the mattress.
- Special structural design can try baby smoother breathing and digestion.
- In the baby will turn when the mother is not afraid of being baby will fall away.
- Parents can protect the baby in the bed from extrusion, but also with a pillow shape, can prevent the baby sleep pulls out of bed.
- Within three months of newborn babies, unable to control the position of the head and neck muscles, sleeping head easily favor one party, often leading to shortness of breath, and skull developmental asymmetry;
- You should use a thin, but there is a head position depression pillow shape to meet the needs of infant development.
- More than three months after the baby, the physiological cervical spine appears bent forward, accelerating the growth of the trunk, shoulders widened.
- This requires the pillow can be a good help prop her neck, to ensure blood flow and neck lordosis formation.
- This is a comfortable support when the baby sleeps.
- The crib wedge feature elevates the baby’s head to help ease breathing.
- Curved bumpers conform to the baby’s natural shape when side sleeping.
- Suitable for babies between 0-4 months
Note: Do not use for infants under 6 lbs (2.72kg). Once your baby begins to move around during sleep, this Sleep Positioner should no longer be used. Consider your physician other than considering the appropriate sleeping positions for your infant. Not bleach washing in cold water, dry up and so on, natural dry.