Apnea Tongue Stabilizing Device
Our unique Apnea Tongue Stabilizing device is an effective and non-invasive anti-snoring medical device. It provides an easy solution for the treatment of snoring problems. It´s a comfortable, one-size-fits-all solution that uses tongue displacement technology.
More than 60% of the adult population suffers from problem snoring and every year this number increases. The more older people become tissues in the upper airway lose elasticity and tend to vibrate more during breathing, increasing the incidence of snoring when the airway is reduced during sleep, the tongue is more easily sucked into the back of the throat, and obstructs the airway.
- Sixty percent of men and 40 percent of women over the age of 40 are habitual snorers.
- Snoring is common in children between the age of 2 to 7, particularly if they have a chest infection or enlarged tonsils.
If left untreated sleep apnea, can result in a growing number of health problems just as:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heat Stroke
- Heart Failure, Irregular Heartbeats, Heart Attack
- Worsening of ADHD
With our device you don’t have to mold or trim it, nor do you need to fuss with any jaw adjustments.
This device gently suctions to the tip of the tongue, preventing it from falling back into the throat and obstructing the airway. In addition, it prevents clenching and tooth grinding by positioning the tongue between the upper and lower teeth.
- Made of soft medical-grade silicone.
- One size fits all model.
- It does not require impressions, or adjustments and has no moving parts.
- Place the device in your mouth, it should rest between your front teeth and the lips. The protruding bulb is outside of your mouth.
- The side with the small cut on the dive should go to the bottom side of the mouth.
- Squeeze the bulb to let out the air.
- Place your tongue in the tube and release the bulb. This creates a suction vacuum and your tongue attaches to the bulb area of the device.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
If you have a health concern or condition, consult your physician.
Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises. Results can vary depending on the person.
Material: High-Quality Silicone